- Customers create solutions that enable partners to quickly join and begin interacting with your trading community in a whole new way?
- Users design business processes using visual elements depicting human tasks, machine tasks, and sequences of activities?
- Users create custom forms for collecting, updating, and maintaining information from partners — simply by dragging visual elements onto a canvas?
- Enterprise enable collaboration with business partners in an on-premise environment, closing the gap between business relationship management and technical connectivity?
Find out more: click here.
If you’re an architect, IT project lead, security manager, or infrastructure manager who plans to be in London later this month — and who uses our Sentinel 4 solution or just wants to see it in action — we’ve got an exciting event for you.
The Axway Tech Lab will be an interactive day with Sentinel 4 that will give you direct access to technical experts and real-life exercises. You’ll:
- Learn how to develop interactive, dynamic, real-time dashboards
- See centralized monitoring and end-to-end visibility in action
- Discover how to benefit your business with event identification and action alerts
- Find out how to build your own HTML 5 dashboard around technical and business scenarios in the hands-on afternoon lab
Registrations will be on a first come, first served basis, so don’t delay! Register now!