- Consumers who enjoy 24/7 connectivity and the ability to thoroughly research any service or product they’re interested in
- Sophisticated, international business communities that are constantly on the lookout for new markets to exploit and innovative ways to lower costs
- Unpredictable consumer behavior due to diminished brand loyalty and a wide variety of options
- Increased pressure across all industries to enhance business agility
As a result, leading companies are:
- Consolidating their legacy systems in order to reduce costs and better manage risk
- Responding to new market challenges around globalization and supplier-community automation
- Leveraging new technologies that bring them closer to the customer – anytime, anywhere, using any device
- Employing innovative ways to integrate and collaborate (e.g., cloud technologies)
Join IDC and Axway on May 6 for “B2B Collaboration Environments – On the Path to Modernization,” a webinar that will reveal the best integration strategies for improving your business agility in a rapidly changing world.
And for a preview of some of the concepts that’ll be covered, download the brand-new white paper now!