The public cloud is your cloud, and it can be well secured for your business. But you’ve got to be careful. Can you answer questions like these?
- Is adopting an architecture in which data is “on tap” from APIs the key to minimizing persistence of confidential data on mobile devices?
- What’s better: replicating identity and policy data, or extending an existing enterprise IAM platform to cover cloud-based applications, services, and on-premise systems?
- Is it prudent to use a solution to manage API keys and broker the authentication of on-premise applications to SaaS, or simply distribute keys that can be hard-coded into applications?
- Should applications developed in the cloud have their own identity silos in the cloud, or should they be able to access identity, policy, and entitlement data from on-premise identity management systems?
- If APIs differ in terms of usage patterns and the type of traffic they receive, should they be protected by different policies?
You’re about to discover the answers to these questions and more. Download our white paper now!