- Customers create solutions that enable partners to quickly join and begin interacting with your trading community in a whole new way?
- Users design business processes using visual elements depicting human tasks, machine tasks, and sequences of activities?
- Users create custom forms for collecting, updating, and maintaining information from partners — simply by dragging visual elements onto a canvas?
- Enterprise enable collaboration with business partners in an on-premise environment, closing the gap between business relationship management and technical connectivity?
Find out more: click here.
Doing business in today’s market can be a lot like working a loud room: everyone in the room has a unique relationship — if any — with one another, will forge new relationships amid a host of distractions and competition, and is welcome to interact freely so long as they play by the host’s rules.
Today’s financial services institutions need to:
- Be able to interact effectively with clients and partners, no matter what the market conditions may be.
- Efficiently manage new client and partner onboarding, control access and interactions with internal systems, and comply with regulatory mandates.
- Control these relationships by creating tactical workflows that ensure the enterprise can interact with all the players and enable the community to manage changes and updates in a self-service fashion.
But how can today’s enterprise customize workflows that govern the flow of data for onboarding, provisioning, partner/customer lifecycle management and communication, certificate lifecycle and endpoint management, and partner/customer migration?
It must seek out an all-in-one, extensible, lightweight solution, one that can quickly develop new workflows and community connections while offering access to financial-institution internal applications.
Reserve your spot now for Axway’s Global Community Management webinar on March 27th, and let’s hash out together how your financial services institution will make short work of all of the above. Let’s get you ready to work the market’s loud room like no one else.