Why continue to do “business as usual” using unsecured FTP sites or an expensive monolithic system to connect remote store locations to your corporate systems, when you can have mainframe-style benefits without the administration and governance headaches?
You can mitigate risks, improve agility, and derive more value from your existing IT assets with a single solution for managed file transfer (MFT). By moving from point-to-point connections and integrations to a unified platform, you can:
- Eliminate processing latency by automating business processes and file transfers — including EDI — in a stable, secure, and easy-to-manage environment.
- Centralize IT support with a single dashboard for all facets of administration, configuration, monitoring and analysis of file-transfer activities and applications.
- Manage business protocols, file transfer protocols, messaging, encryption policies and web services — all in one place.
- Use naming conventions that dramatically reduce customization workloads when implementing new data flows, including non-standard data types and ad hoc file transfers (including email with unstructured file attachments).
- Streamline integration with all remote operations. Axway’s integration products support industry standards (such as AS2) by processing data from any source in any format — including all variants of XML and EDI.
The right integration products will enable you to send data on to recipient applications (order processing, invoicing/collections, warehousing and inventory management, for example) with the data structure and transport mode they require, and the precision timing they expect.
Learn more here.